Monday, February 7, 2011

CR05

I thought learning about colors was pretty basic. Who knew there was so much more to learn? Some of the terms were very new to me or I had definitions confused with other ones.  Chroma was a new term although I had already known saturation.  The difference between shade and tint is obvious, but they are easily mixed up in my mind because of the well-known 'tinting' of windows.
Learning that as a designer we can control the sustainability of products is very important.  Making something last as long as possible and then the lessening the waste coming from that product at the end of it's life is also an essential thought. Creating things that can be recycled and are eco-friendly is what will save our world, so we don't have overflowing land fills or and over production of pollution.

No comments:

Post a Comment