Monday, January 24, 2011

J03

When I performed this survey, my only instructions were for the people to respond with the first thought that came to mind.  This doesn't necessarily mean that they prefer one over the other, I viewed the results as each person surveyed having a stronger opinion towards one of the options; being it positive or negative. And out of 6 people surveyed, these were their responses:

1. Black (4) vs. White (2)
2. Fiction (4) vs. Nonfiction (2)
3. Dogs (6) vs. Cats (0)
4. Summer (6) vs. Winter (0)
5. Hot Dogs (1) vs. Hamburger (5)
6. Coffee (4) vs. Tea (2)
7. T.V. (1) vs. Movies (5)

***I apologize greatly for the lack of creativity in the display of results.  I created graphs in Word and they would not upload in any format to this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment