Monday, March 14, 2011

CR10

I really enjoyed this course as a whole! I liked the material that was presented to us and the form it was presented in.  I feel that the material learned will assist me both in design and all sorts of other areas.  The group project was enjoyable also.  When it comes to design, being able to work well with others is very important.  Expanding off other people's thoughts and dealing with different kinds of people are both necessary things to work with from college and up into the real world.
The only thing I disagreed with throughout the course was the large amount of assignments due.  Having 3+ assignments due every week was difficult to handle along with my other classes.  It was a lot to remember and to manage.  Maybe I only feel this way because the other classes I was taking had large work loads also...but I'm not sure.
Gabe, thanks for an enjoyable quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment